Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design your business card and stationary branding

I will design your business card and stationary branding












About:

I will design your stationary branding for you or your company, starting at 5$

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

To process your request, I will require the following information:

1. Logo. If you don't have it, i can design it for you with an extra charge.

2. The complete information that will appear in the stationary.

3. Your preferences for style, color, theme, fonts, etc., if you don't have preferences, you can send me a link with a reference.

The Basic Gig includes:
  • The design of one item of the stationary you choose(business card, letterhead, envelope, etc)
  • Print Ready File. (Source file included free in Standard and Premium package)

You can MESSAGE ME before place your order, so we can discuss about your request.


Reviews


angelcorella:Is my best lover, is the best

dianex:Excelente!

angelcorella:Very very golf

dianex:Excelente cliente!

angelcorella:very very good


No comments:

Post a Comment