Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will create for you best business or visit card

I will create for you best business or visit card












About:

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR BEST BUSINESS CARD?


Are you looking for a quality,unique, professional  business card for you to increase your sales & promote your business. Here is your best deal! 

FAST DELIVERY !


The fastest delivery on Fiverr. You will have the business card the same day!

WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:

1. Buy this gig :)
2. Please submit your logo to start with. This is mandatory from now on !
(If also you need the logo please order my gig for creating logo)
3. Desire for work with me!

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

Note: If you want two sided business card please order 2 gigs!

THE BEST REGARDS,

Vincenzo Design


Reviews


matildafilms:I was surprised how quick he made the card and it is exactly as I wanted! Perfect job! I love it!! Thanks a lot!

fabiodosreis:An excellent seller, very fast and with high quality service provided. I recommend him to everyone.\nThank you Vincenzo!

vincenzodesign:Thanks for the tip! Great buyer! Pleasure to work with Fabio :)

demnet:great job !

vincenzodesign:Clear instructions :)


No comments:

Post a Comment