Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will do the creative business card

I will do the creative business card












About:

Looking for something creative amp; unique business card design

You're in the true place!

I will do 2 sided remarkable creative business card outline for your business or private use.


Why hire me

I have devoted service 24 hours to work on projects professionally. Nothing less than 100% consideration for less work for MY clients. In summary, you are getting the best SERVICE! in creative business card design.


My Portfolio link:http://bit.ly/2FvEG2W

My all work Portfolio:http://bit.ly/2p9M9tw


Who am I

I'm a Graphics Designer, working as a professional designer for more than 4 years.My point is to dependably give you the best of my works in creative business card design.


Check Packages:

1. Creative Business Card amp; one side letterhead

2. 2, 3Different DesignConcepts

3. 300 dpi Print Ready jpeg file

4. Editable PSD or AI Files

5. vector file.

Size :Card " 3.5 x 2.0" / Letterhead "11 x 8.5"


ANY QUESTION? PLEASE CONTACT ME. I WILL BE HAPPY TO REPLY YOUR ANY QUESTIONS.

Best consider
Mosarafr­­

Reviews


a2zexpress:He was prompt, creative, and patient. Highly recommended.

mosarafr:Thank you so much! great Buyer.

olaclaim:thanks a lot

mosarafr:Thank you so much!

prodinov:Mosafafr is an outstanding fiverr. He delivers and provides exceptional service. Have used him on many occasions when I have a job that fits his expertise.


No comments:

Post a Comment