Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will do my best! + See More

I will do my best! + See More












About:

Business card is the first impression you give in a business world, so you should care a lot about it's design.

I will use all my creativity, knowledge and years of experience to help you with your business card and brand identity design.

All you have to do is to contact me and tell me in as many details you can what you need and I will get back to you as soon as possible!


WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT

  • unique, creative and original designs 
  • my ability to create almost any style of design depending on your preferences (modern, retro, serious, childish, elegant...)
  • any size and file format
  • usage of Cintiq22HD Touchthe most professional tool
  • professional assistance and revisions
  • fast and reliable service
  • creation of full brand identity, anything you need designed for your business at one place
  • different design concepts
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee by my 100% positive rating



SPECIAL FREE GIFT

  • For each business card, logo or full brand identity I design for you, I will also create realistic high quality 3D model of it


Check my packages and gig extras or contact me for more details and custom offer specifically for your project.

Reviews


alohagirl14:Outstanding work and creativity!! Do not hesitate to choose this site: Karla will be giving you above your expectation!

fluxydesign:Thank you so much, I'm glad that you like it :)

bennett6:Great designer. And good customer support.\nThanks!

fluxydesign:Thank you, I'm glad that you like it :)

heir2015:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment