Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design stunning elegant modern and professional business card

I will design stunning elegant modern and professional business card












About:

A professional graphic designer is here to design you an outstanding, stunning and professionaldouble sided business card.


What you will get from me -

  • Stunning, clean, minimal, elegant double sided business card.
  • Custom design according to your needs.
  • Eye caching mock up (if you need).
  • 300ppi CMYK print ready files optimal for printing.
  • I use CMYK (Most printing companies required)
  • Standard size 3.5 X 2 inches or as per your required dimension.
  • 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
  • Horizontal or Vertical layout.

What you have to provide me -

  • Your company or business logo in png, jpeg, psd or ai format.
  • Address
  • Email
  • Website
  • Contact number
  • Color of choice
  • Anything else you want to put

More....

Money back guarantee.
Honestly if I hired by you, I will deliver you quality work.
Don’t forget to favorite this gig and come back later when you’re ready to order or need it again.

Note-

If you have any question or query feel free to send me a message.


:) Thank you so much :)

Reviews


dylanjones392:Outstanding Experience!

mokhter:very good buyer.

sarahwilner:Excellent Job! Thank you very much! I really enjoyed working with this seller and the product came out looking GREAT!

mokhter:Excellent buyer !!! I will be happy if i work with her again !!!

sarahwilner:The seller was very responsive and did all the changes I asked for. Communication with him was easy and he was very attentive to what I wanted. He was very positive and helpful and the final product is very nice!! Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment