Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will continue to dedicate my time in producing professional, innovative and creative solutions for multitude of clients.Feel free to explore all my work.. + See More

I will continue to dedicate my time in producing professional, innovative and creative solutions for multitude of clients.Feel free to explore all my work.. + See More












About:

Hi, This is Hamza H-Designs I have 2 years experience in Business Cards, Letterheads & Stationery. I am a professional Designer.

My Gig Includes:
 
Several Business Cards concepts :

Minimalist | Professional | Smashing | Creative | Elegant Designs
Very fast delivery
Unique design for everyone
Standard Size | CMYK Color Mode | 300 DPI | Bleed Included | Print Ready
All Format.


I can also help you with Logos, Flyers/Brochures, Banners (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, etc), PowerPoint, Envelopes, Letterheads & others!


Feel free to contact me before placing the order.

Thanks,
Hamzasoomro

Reviews


giladbrlv:I would have preferred to wait more time for delivery, but to get better work with more attention.

hamzasoomro:Don't know what he wants just doing revisions anyways not satisfied with this client...

berndavis:He was fast, very responsive and knew what I wanted

hamzasoomro:Best Buyer Ever wants to work again in future :)\r\nAnd thank you for the Tip :)

jamesvaughn2265:Good experience


No comments:

Post a Comment