Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will be your graphic designer

I will be your graphic designer












About:

Starting at $10 for all basic package! (logo+business card)

I have been in the industry for nearly 7 years now. And from my experience, start up have the most difficult time to find the person required for all their design needs.


I offer an all in one experience. A one stop shop.FromA-Z.

  • Design Logo
  • Business card
  • Letterhead
  • Brand your facebook page
  • Be you professional designer advisor


My Promise

  • Great communication globally.
  • I'll give you files in Vector and HQ PNG, JPG or any other upon request.
  • Im available at almost anytime and super friendly.


Lets design,

Thanks!

Reviews


kdwarriner23:Great work once again, thank you!

kevinyu88:So quick and exactly what I ordered.

chrisgeo:Great thanks

isoyrki:clear and easy communication and delivery is always good quality

chrisgeo:Excellent buyer, with great communication skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment