Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will design eye catching, double sided business card design

I will design eye catching, double sided business card design












About:

What you get with this GIG :) ★★★★★ Hi there I am professional graphic designer.I can create awesome,eye catching,double sided business card.

Marketing material makes the first and last impression of your company on someone's mind and I'm sure you do not want to take a risk by using an entry-level business card designer for your company!


I will provide you a PROFESSIONALLY Designed Business Card which will make a Long-lasting impression to your clients and it will reflect your business seriousness.


WHAT YOU WILL GET:

  • A single or double sided card designed.
  • It will be CUSTOM made according to your requirements.
  • You will get print-ready files in JPEG and PDF file formats.


CARD DIMENSIONS:

  • Card dimensions will be standard 3.5 inch x 2 inch (89 mm x 51 mm) unless you define your specific required dimensions
  • Cutting margin / bleed of 0.125 inch (6 mm) will be added
  • 300 dpi, CMYK color resolution


NOTE:
To get the source file/editable file of business card you need to order my GIG EXTRA. You will get Source file with all the font used.

MORE GIG EXTRAS BELOW:

  • Simple Minimalistic Logo Creation
  • QR Code
  • 2 More Revisions


What are you waiting for?

ORDER MY GIG NOW :)

Reviews


jdmathews1:Outstanding Experience!

sunskilltechs:Thanks Dear, Loved to work with you! Do remember me for your next projects.

lorenzogregory:Wow! The new design is awesome. Thank you so much.

sunskilltechs:Thanks a lot dear, loved to work with you!! I am glad you like my designs! Do remember me for your next projects! ^_^

vantay02:Great work thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment