Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design stunning and clean business cards and stationery

I will design stunning and clean business cards and stationery












About:

Welcome and Thank you for viewing my service

I am a professional designer and a photoshop expert bent on ensuring your satisfaction

I will design clean, premium and professional Business cards, Logo and Stationeries for your brand. Your designs will be special and tuned to stand out and still fit accordingly to your business brand

Packages Include:

  • Double Sided or Single sided Business Card


  • Matching and print friendly Stationery designs


  • CYMK Print readyfiles of any format of choice(High Resolution 300+ Dpifiles)


  • Horizontal or Vertical designs


  • EditablePsd Files


  • Display Mock-ups


  • Free QR Code Available


Card sizeand files

  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (which will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)
  • Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files

If you have any concept of preference; I will take time to listen and give you a professional output!

Other Graphics Design services are very Much available!!!

Best Regards

Louistyle

Reviews


pjacts:Business cards came out great! Louis is great at implementing your vision as well as offering advice on choices you might make that may not serve the design well. Another (of many) successful purchase with this seller!

louistyle:Awesome Boss! And it's truly always a delight working for you. Much thanks Boss

senzyistheone:I like the output of my request. It is what I asked for.

louistyle:Outstanding Experience!

jjonline955:another Fantastic Job by Louis. If you are looking for an outstanding and professional designer you must order from him today. He is the best and most relaible here on Fiverr within his craft A++ more work to come.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I read your blog. It's very helpful for me and such a very unique blog thanks for sharing it with us. If you want the best law dissertation Writers then visit our site with a 7O% discount. I expect you will be satisfied with our service.

    ReplyDelete