Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design creative editable 2 sided business card within 24 hrs

I will design creative editable 2 sided business card within 24 hrs












About:

Are you looking for an Outstanding Business card?

You are at the right place.

I am Expert Graphics Designer. You can check my professionalism from my work. I will create professional, unique two-sided business card design within 24 hours for your business and personal use.

Card size

  1. The default card size would be 3.5 x 2".(it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)
  2. Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files.
  3. if you want any changing in this size please tell me on the order page.

Need your any professional business card. Send me:

  • company name/ Logo
  • Your Name
  • Address
  • Telephone
  • Mobile
  • mail
  • Website
  • Any social media information.
  • Any additional images required

OUR SPECIAL exclusive PACKAGES...

  • Double Side or Single Side
  • 300 dpi Print ready jpeg files
  • Print ready PDF(HQ 400+Dpi files)
  • Editable PSD Files
    Unlimited Revisions
  • Source Files (.AI +PSD)
    Mockup (3D)

WHY THIS GIG?

  • Fast Delivery
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • 24 hours Support
  • 100% QUALITY amp; Easy editable
  • 100% QUALITY amp; Professional Design.
  • If you have any questions feel free to ask me,

Thank you so much for visiting my gig

Please Order now

Reviews


charlotte65:The seller was very quick. We had litte comprehension issues, but we could easily clear it. The seller had a beautiful creative idea for that business card.

zihad22:Thank you so much. Great work with you. You are so friendly and helpful. I want to work with you again.

zihad2112:Great work with you again. Great graphic designer.

zihad22:thanks great work with you.

zihad2112:Great work with you. see you soon


No comments:

Post a Comment