Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design an amazing and unique business card

I will design an amazing and unique business card












About:

Customers Satisfaction is my Priority.

I will create clean,custom & modern business card for only $5.
According to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others! 
I'll help you to create unique identity of your business.

Options include:

  • double-sided or single-sided business cards
  • full color or black and white 
  • die-line cuts
  • rounded corners
  • embossing 
  • foil stamps
  • spot UV ink
  • raised UV ink
  • edge painting
  • regular or custom size
These are all included in the package price.

You can check out my portfolio here
goo.gl/64GDr6

Requirement:
Business Cards will be made by standard vista-print dimensions, unless you request other size for your card. If you want it in another dimensions please mention that when you order a gig.
And please provide necessary information you want to add in the business cards. 

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Prices are negotiable.

With Thanks
Chrysantheemum

Reviews


risingdesigner:The biggest challenge that comes when working with graphic designer is getting them to verify their work before sending it to the buyer, by checking the criteria originally received from the buyer. This graphic designer consistently evaluated her work before sending it to me. I definitely recommend her.

chrysantheemum:Dear Sir, It was a great experience to work with you. I hope I will get opportunity to perform for you again. Thank you

graham4207:chrysantheemum was great to work with. We had some challenges to work through as some of my instructions were a little unclear, (due to my inexperience to describe my requirements exactly and the size of the project) and she was very patient in doing corrections and revisions. The gig was finished on time and the revisions took a little longer.

chrysantheemum:I am very grateful to have such supportive and open communication from Ms Graham. She is very friendly to work with. Looking forward to work with her again.

risingdesigner:The biggest challenge that comes when working with graphic designer is getting them to verify their work before sending it to the buyer, by checking the criteria originally received from the buyer. This graphic designer consistently evaluated her work before sending it to me. I definitely recommend her.


No comments:

Post a Comment