Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will do my work carefully and buyer satisfaction.I can do every work in sincerely. + See More

I will do my work carefully and buyer satisfaction.I can do every work in sincerely. + See More












About:

In this gig, I will a createminimalistic, outstanding, professional and elegant Business card design. You will getprint ready JPEG or PDF filewith300 DPI Resolutionwith bleed.

I will add QR code to your website for free in this design. (Optional)

I will also provide u 5 Photo Realistic Mockups for your business card.

Note:

1) 5 mock-ups mean not 5 different designs. Just mock up your designed card with 5 different realistic backgrounds.

2) Logo design not included.

3) One gig is for a single person only. If you want to add more contacts Please use extras.



Product Type
  • Business Cards
File Format
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • PNG

Reviews


derryckmcluhan:Quick work!

maherafrose:Good experience....

smskcp:Great to work with.\nThanks.

maherafrose:He is a very friendly and I want with him again.....

smskcp:Great to work with. Keep up your good work. Hope to work with you soon.\nThanks


No comments:

Post a Comment