Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will make your pin button design

I will make your pin button design












About:

I will make your button design "pin button"
-----------
Get pin button design done & customized for you!

For the service you'll get :
JPEG image 2.25 inches or 3 inches "or whatever size you want to print"

NOTE:- THIS SERVICE DOESN'T INCLUDE ANY SHIPMENT OR PRINTING "YOU WILL GET THE DESIGN BUT NOT THE BUTTON"

I will create button's design

-----------
The pin button design standard size is 2.25 inches.
-----------
would be happy if you contacted me for any inquiries or custom orders

Reviews


martijngroen:thanks. nice job

mostafa79:you're welcome anytime :)

trixier:Went above and beyond what was needed. Helped add own ideas off of what I had requested. Did the work for several projects way faster than estimated. Communicated constantly every step of the way and worked with any revisions needed. I never went one day without having an option to look over an item. Fantastic job!

mostafa79:thank you for the nice review.. it was pleasure working with you

gcdachamber:Really worked hard to give us what we wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment