Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will 4 different business card with source file

I will 4 different business card with source file












About:

Hi,
Looking for something unique and very professional & clean business card design?

I will do 2 sided Outstanding Business card design for your business or personal use.

I have dedicated service 10 hours to work on projects professionally. Nothing less than 100% consideration for less work for my clients. In summary, you are getting the best SERVICE!

Who am I?
I'm a Graphics Designer, working as a professional designer for more than 14+ years. My dedication is to always satisfy my clients.

Order as your suitable package and NEED!

Details Please send the following after placing your order:
  • Business/ company name/ Logo
  • Your Name
  • Your initials after name, if any
  • Address
  • Telephone
  • Mobile
  • mail
  • Website
  • Any social media information.

Need any custom sizes? No problem:
  • Standard Business card size (3.5"x2" or, 2"x3.5")
  • Vista print, Moo print (all sizes), Got print ready.
   
Feel free for any question me.
Best Regards
NRNabi

Reviews


matshepo76:He must include Logo

nrnabi:Thank you so much!

teamlarry:fast. creative.amazing.

nrnabi:I really so happy work with you.

teamlarry:Amazing, Fast, Freindly, Creative. Looking forward to many more projects.


2 comments:

  1. really this platform is useful you guys are always posting helpful content that helps me to get more knowledge about designing thanks for sharing it with us...
    we have the best web designers & logo designers that can help you to grow your business by web designing or logo designing if you are interested then visit us?
    Logo Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read many blogs yet, but your style is so impressive to me. I would come again to give a boost to my skills through the knowledge you provide us in your blogs. Thanks for sharing with us. law dissertation proposal help

    ReplyDelete