Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will design professional business card

I will design professional business card












About:

Welcome to my Business Card Design gig!

I will design a Professional, Clean and Business Card for you and your business. It can help you to make a strong interpersonal relationship with your client and promote your business. And I will design it according to your requirement.

Send me The Logo (if you have) and contact information which you want to add to the card. ( Like as Your Name, Title, Email, Website, Contact Number, Address, Services etc).


YOU WILL GET:
  • A single or double sided design.
  • Full custom made with your requirement.
  • Print-ready files in JPEG and PDF formats.
  • Editable PSD or Ai source file.
  • Unlimited revisions.

GIG FEATURES:

  • 300DPI CMYK Colors.
  • Print-ready files.
  • Quick response.
  • 100% On time delivery.
  • Satisfaction Guarantee.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I'll answer very quickly.
Have a great day! :)

Reviews


miessa:I would recommend this seller to anyone, the seller is professional patient and creative

the_emily:Outstanding Experience!

miessa:I appreciate how the seller worked with me and helped in the process suggesting modifications

the_emily:Outstanding Experience!

mobeen1122:Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment