Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will design a stunning business card in 24 hours

I will design a stunning business card in 24 hours












About:

Impress your customers with a creative presentation card!

You must have a vector logo in PNG or, if you dont have, it's an extra gig!

Basic Gig.

I will design a custom professional presentation by both sides. 
You will receive a JPG or PDF file in 300 DPI resolution ready for printing. 
The card size is 9cm x 5cm.

I
mpresiona a tus clientes con una Tarjeta de Presentación creativa!

Debes de poseer un logotipo en PNG o vector, en caso de no poseer es un extra gig!

Diseñaré una tarjeta de presentación profesional por los dos lados. Recibirás un archivo JPG o PDF en 300 dpi de resolución listo para impresión. El tamaño de la tarjeta es de 9cm x 5cm.

Reviews


gdederle:always great! thank you!

analuzsandrea:Outstanding Experience!

hvhtech31:She works well with me. We have several project together and she understands what mean when I am trying to be descriptive of what I am looking for.

analuzsandrea:Outstanding Experience!

hvhtech31:It was nice working with her. She understood what I was trying to design and I will definitely work with her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment