Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design 4 Html email signature with source file and disclaimer

I will design 4 Html email signature with source file and disclaimer












About:

I WILL DESIGN HTML EMAIL SIGNATURE

Are you in need of an email signature for your Business? Did you need a professional/Clickable & editable  HTML email signature? If that is what you are looking for, Please order now!

WHAT YOU WILL PROVIDE ME 

  • Your full name
  • Your business or personal logo
  • Social media links (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and much more)
  • Phone Number, Email, and Fax
  • Any details you want me to add

WHAT I WILL PROVIDE YOU
  • HTML5 & CSS3 Coding.
  • 100% Hand Coded.
  • Fast delivery assurance.
  • Clickable social Icons.
  • Eye-catching design.
  • Responsive layout.
  • No extra charge for revision.

Supportable to most email clients such as Gmail, Yahoo, Mail, Hotmail, Thunderbird, Apple Mail and many more.

100% Satisfaction with money-back Guaranteed!

Please inform me before ordering this GIG.

regards 
Simon

Reviews


webtrix:The seller did another good job

kamarieclark:Good work and several revisions to get what I wanted.

webtrix:Again, I am very happy with the quality of work and the service.

inventivesimon:Extraordinary Client. Very friendly and helping!! Hope to work with you soon my friend. :)

webtrix:Excellent work and completed very fast and accurately. Will definitely be oredring again.


No comments:

Post a Comment