Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design an outstanding business card

I will design an outstanding business card












About:

Are you looking for professional eye catching Business Card for your company or your organization?

If yes, welcome.It must take you a while to get here. So let me take this great opportunity to give you a warm welcome.

My name is gtrahan and I’m a professional graphic designer with 3 years of experience on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.

Why Choose Me?

  • Eye catching cards
  • Plastic card
    Vertical or horizontal card
  • Vertical or horizontal card
  • 1 or 2 sided card
  • 300 Ppi HQ card
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction

-you can add gig extras if you need
-if you want to put a custom order, you are more welcome

The standard card size is 3.75 inches x 2.25 inches. If you want any other size please tell me before placing the order.

What i will need?

  • Logo in Png, Jpg or Ai format.
  • Email
  • Website
  • Address
  • Phone Numbers
  • Anything else you want to put in the card

-ORDER NOW!!!!!!

If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me.

Contact now to discuss your project details and have a satisfactory business card for your company.

Thank You For visiting My GIG....

Reviews


keep6ixorg:She was great to work with. I love the final product. Very quick with revisions and to answer any questions that I had. I would definitely recommend her and will use her again for future product.

gtrahan09:The nicest buyer with too much friendliness and supportive and dont make any rush to complete the order

notarywa:Responded in a very timely manner. Excellent customer service and didn't complain about revisions.

gtrahan09:thanks agaim for hiring me dear... happy to make you satisfied

notarywa:I liked the quick communication - and the quality of the work - and was willing for revisions. And more. Highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment