Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will do my best to give you an outstanding experience

I will do my best to give you an outstanding experience












About:

As a DESIGNER I will provide you outstanding designs with unlimited revisions until your are 100% satisfied and lifetime support in files accuracy and usability.


GOLD Package: 

  1. Letterhead in JPG and MS Office DOCX Format
  2. High resolution 300dpi (Full Bleed) print ready File
  3. Double Sided Letterhead (JPG) on request
  4. 24 hours Delivery 
  5. Presentation of your new Letterhead in 3d Mockup as my Display


DIAMOND Package: 
  1. Business Cards (2 sided)
  2. Letterhead (JPG and MS Word format)
  3. Envelopes with Seal
  4. Compliment Slip 
  5. Business Notepad 
  6. High resolution 300dpi (Full Bleed) print ready File
  7. Presentation of your new designs in 3d mockup as my Display
              

PLATINUM Package:

Business Cards (2 sided)
Letterhead (JPG and DOCX)
Presentation folder (Outside + Inside)
Envelopes (With Flap)
Envelopes Seal 
Invoice Design (DOCX Format)
Compliment Slip
Business Notepad
Fax Cover
Document Cover Page
PDF print ready files
High resolution 300dpi (Full Bleed) print ready
AI (Adobe illustrator) or EPS original source files
Presentation of your new designs in 3d mockup as my display

    THANKS

Reviews


ywe3cangcued:AWESOME JOB!

anamulk89:Great Man Indeed :)

joemakanjuola:He understands concepts quickly and applies them fast. He constantly communicates with me and gives feedback on questions asked

anamulk89:Outstanding Experience. I'll work with him again.

vissmedia:Prompt response and instructions were followed well.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment