Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design double side business card in 20 hrs

I will design double side business card in 20 hrs












About:

i will design high quality Unique Business card for your Business CardAccording to your business and your concept, to meet your needs and stand out from the others!


WHY CHOICE ME?


  • I'll give you unique Business card
  • Once a design is chosen I will send you many color options to choose from
  • Unlimited changes / amends until your 100% happy with the design
  • Formats include:SOURCE FILE /PSD, PREINT READY FILE JPG AND PDF
  • Fast answer for any required changes
  • UNLIMITED revisions
  • 100 % SATISFICTION
  • 5* customer service and communication at all times
  • 100% Money Return Policy
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money


What I need to know from you:
-
The colors that you prefer;
- logos
- Business name
-Your Name
-Your initials after name, if any Address
-Telephone
-Mobile
-Email
-Website

You will be amazed by the quality and speed of my work!

Reviews


i2chiang:Excellent Seller!

beecreative968:Thank you

luandacity:Great Job. I will order again when needed.

beecreative968:Thank you

abhibhattad:Wonderful Experience. Very Quick


No comments:

Post a Comment