Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create a unique qr code with your logo design

I will create a unique qr code with your logo design












About:

Hello friends......!!

First of all thanks for reading my description

QR CODE is a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone.

If you are finding an expert and genius designer of QR CODES than you are at the right place.

I have an experience of 3 years of designing QR Codes.

TO make your website, social profile, business cards, advertisement attractive you need also a QR Code

If you need very attractive and professional designer QR code then try me out I will not disappoint you

I will Provide following Services

1. Will design black and white square shape QR code

2. Will design QR code consist of your logo

3. Will design QR CODE using your logo colors

4. Will design QR CODE from your favorite color

Please Note: IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO ASK ME

Reviews


cassiedavis1113:Communicated great!

fawadkhuwaja:Outstanding experience

natashafaublas:Great communication! Fast and accurate results

fawadkhuwaja:Outstanding Experience with her

warmtote:Great work !! Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment