Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will make unique and clean business card quickly

I will make unique and clean business card quickly












About:

Are you looking for unique and clean business card quickly ?
You are at the right place.
I wll create professional, unique, modern two-sided business card design with
your business and personal use.


Why hire me?

Now I have 3+ year experience in graphic design and working as a designer in local market.

graphic design work is my passion.and any other graphic related.


You will get:
  •  Clean Design
  •  Fast Delivery
  •  A single or double sided card design
  •  It will be custom made according to your requirements.
  •  You will get print-ready files & Source Files.
  •  It's 100% Easy customize & editable
  • 100% satisfaction granted .
It is a deal with complete MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
If you don't like my service, your money will be definitely refunded.

MY PORTFOLIOhttps://goo.gl/QppdhF 

My Other Services:
1. Business card  2. Letterhead  3. Poster  4. Flyer  5. Banner   6. Brochure  
7. Social media  8 .Package Design  9 .web banner .

Exclusively on Fiverr

Thank you~

Reviews


mapro11:They were great. Fast, polite, did what was expected, and actually went beyond the call...

naymhossain:He was a great client. He is very professional

mapro11:They were great. Fast, polite, did what was expected, and actually went beyond the call...

naymhossain:He was a great client. He is very professional

:


No comments:

Post a Comment