Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design your business cards in 24 hrs

I will design your business cards in 24 hrs












About:

I will design a clean , professional and minimalism single and double Business cards in less than 24 hours.

You will get the print ready JPEG or PDF files with 300 DPI Resolution including bleed. 

  • The default card size would be 85mm x 55mm : (3.75 x 2.25" with bleed)
  • You can also ask for a different size.

What you have to provide me :

  • Your company or Business logo in Png, jpg, eps or Ai format.
  • Any information you want to put in the business card. Most recommended:
  1. Your Name & Designation
  2. E mail
  3. Website 
  4. Address
  5. Phone Numbers

If you want the same design with differents names, it will have a cost of 5$ each.

Don't hesitate in asking me any question i hope we can work together  :)

Reviews


londonmarce:Very professional and exactly what i asked for, they help me with the design and the result was much better than i expect it. Great communication too

beyondtmoon:Thank you!

londonmarce:Very professional and exactly what i asked for, they help me with the design and the result was much better than i expect it. Great communication too

beyondtmoon:Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment