Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will be able to provide yo + See More

I will be able to provide yo + See More












About:

From ordinary to extraordinary!


Allow me to make an outstanding and unforgettable design that will bring you more professionalism and success to your company ! With an amazing identity you`ll have more performance and success.


Are you looking for an Outstanding Corporate Identity?

You are at the right place.


What's Included:
BasicPackage:

Business Cards
- 4 Concepts Business card + Editable files + Print ready file included + Unlimited revisions

StandardPackage:

Stationery - Letterhead / Cover / Envelopes / Invoice / Business Cards
+ Editable files + Print ready file included + Unlimited revisions

Premium Package: +++

Logo + Business Cards + Stationery (+ CD/Disc and Label + Notebook + Fax Cover + Presentation Folder) – All you need, and more !

+ Editable files + Print ready file included + Unlimited revisions


Still Confused?
Place the order amp; leave the rest to me.
Contact me if you have any questions or want a customized gig.

If you want something else, like a flyer / brochure / banner / menu / (anything) let me know,I'll be happy to help!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment