Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design stylish double sided business card with qr code within 48 hours

I will design stylish double sided business card with qr code within 48 hours












About:

**Free QR Code**Double Sided**

I design elegant, stylish, cool looking, Ultra Modern double sided along with free QR code, no matter what type of your business it, just order my gigs...No hidden Charges, only peace of mind and best quality work.

1 minor revisions with $5 gig, 3 revisions with any gig extra,free if myfault.
Notes:

  • Single Concept per $5 order Please
  • Files are in JPG format, CMYK, 300dpi, print-ready, The default size: 3.75" x 2.25" (3.5x2 plus 0.125" bleed on each side)
  • Avoid instructingme to find details from any website link,I can visit ur website for inspiration
  • Send ur content stating clearly what u want on front and back side of the card, Like Name, Designation, Contact, logo, Slogan etc.Please be specific!
  • Let me know about ur color and font preference in advance! (if any)
  • Please share an example of what u want the card to looks like
  • THE RESULTS (GOOD OR UGLY) WILL REALLY DEPENDS ON THE QUALITY OF UR LOGO AND IMAGES…….Trust me, I have better taste.

  • If your are dealing with a client (Sub-Contracting) please purchase the AGENCY PACK extra

    Thanks, and I'm looking forward to work with you :)

Please do not order other than Business Card.

Reviews


bogiedog1:Had them design this card originally, the QR code stopped working, not sure why. Submitted a new order asking them to make the QR Code function again. They made the card with a new QR Code instead of making the old QR Code functional. \n\nMaybe a communication problem, but they did not fully address my questions.

cninterstate:Very fast delivery

phillip_bu:The best experience! Always courteous and always on time. Quality work indeed!

mohammadbari:great seller. highly recommended

galsabag7:Great job! Creative,very good human-relations. I will order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment