Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create your business stationery

I will create your business stationery












About:

Hi!

So what you will get from this gig is a business stationery set with offers print ready files so you don't have to worry about it when asked from your local printer! You will also receive a friendly service from a designer with a wealth of experience working in the brand, print and signage industry. I'll make this process easy all the way through and am an email away after this transaction is complete if you need help or advice down the line! 

What you will receive:

- Creative Design
- Print Ready Files
- Paper Stock Recommendation
- Friendly Service
- Easy Process

As I work in a brand, print and signage studio I operate day to day with clients who need a business stationery set. I make myself familiar with their brand and create a set that best reflects their brand identity!

If you don't have a logo, that's fine we can work together to create something that's right for you!

If you want a logo design, please check out my other gig: 
https://www.fiverr.com/seekaycreative/create-a-professional-logo-for-your-business

Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment