Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create a minimalist yet stylish logo

I will create a minimalist yet stylish logo












About:

Hi There!

If you are a start-up or just in the process of rebranding, I am your go-to graphic designer for your business. I specialize in creating feminine logos that are simple enough for your customers to read, but stylish/chic enough to gain their interest and attention. 

I love what I do and genuinely want to see your business shine! I will create a logo based on your brand needs, wants, and goals for the image you'd like to convey. I will gladly send you mock-ups and revise as you need! Please do not hesitate if you need a change! It's your business and every detail matters. 

We will be in constant contact during the process and I will send you  Hi-Res Files for your Logo once you've chosen your Perfect Logo.

Hope to hear from ya soon :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment