Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design creative visiting card business card for you

I will design creative visiting card business card for you












About:

Hi,

I amPankaj Mallik. Aprofessional expert business card designer.

I Can Design- Corporate business card , Creative business card, Elegant business card, minimalist business card, Modern business card,And more...

##What you have to provide me##

  • Your company or Business logo
  • Your name
  • Your position on your company or business
  • Website
  • Address
  • Phone Number
  • Anything else you want to put


YOU WILL GET:

  • A single or double sided card design
  • It will be CUSTOM made according to your requirements.
  • You will get print-ready files amp; SOURCE files.
  • It's 100% Easy customize amp; editable
  • VistaPrint, GotPrint and MOO compatible files.

********I will give you********

  • 300 DPI CMYK COLORS
  • PRINT READY FILES
  • QUICK RESPONSE
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS (depends on selected package)
  • 100% Refund if you are not happy

Thanks

Reviews


imranbajwa:Good analytical and designing skills I will hire him again.

pankajmallik:great buyer very humble and polite. Wish to work with him again.

wasimk80:Excellent Work

pankajmallik:great buyer very humble.

pooltec:Good job, fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment