Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design an amazing and professional business card

I will design an amazing and professional business card












About:

Business Card is a must to express your Identity.So it's time to be owned an Excellent Business Card. I am well trained & experienced Graphic Designer. I know well how to perfectly design Professional Business Card by maintaining Clean layout and distribution of your details on card and Stationary.

Portfolio: Business Card:   http://flic.kr/s/aHskBLWsmi
        all creative designs:   http://flic.kr/s/aHsmf5a1xa

Design Quality is most important to represent your brand to your business partners and Clients.

Here includes:

• Excellent Business Card
• Unlimited Revisions 
•CMYK Color Mode Print Ready
• Print Ready
• 300 dpi Resolution
International size format 3.5*2 & 3.75*2.25(with bleed)
•AI/PSD JPG/PNG/PDF file format
Editable  file
100% money back guarantee
• 100% Client Satisfaction

Please Send me Message for any kind of inquiry or Questions.....Thanks.....

Reviews


bbs_5rac_06:the fast turnaround

aminurp: I have really enjoyed working on this. Loved working for you and look forward to working with you again one day! I appreciate the tip as well :-) ! Thanks! \r\n

sparbrockley:Excellent service, quick response good communication.

aminurp: Thank you for being such a delight to work with!Loved working for you and look forward to working with you again. Stay blessed and I am here when you need me.

snyking:Very fast response. Good in following instructions.


No comments:

Post a Comment