Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design professional business cards for you

I will design professional business cards for you












About:

Give me your Company LOGO & a Tagline to it, I will design a Professional business card.



 Business Card is not just a card; it speaks first it describes your business first, it represents you SO LET YOUR UNIQUE BUSINESS CARD DO THE TALKING!


I provide unique and different design to each client.

Try my service once, You will become my permanent client, if not satisfied don't Pay me.

My Gig Offers:- Print Ready Designs(Pls Contact me before order)

BONANZA OFFER GIG :
  ($5)

1 or 2 sided Business Card
Hi-Res JPG/PNG (300 dpi)
Unlimited Revisions

OFFER !! OFFER !! OFFER !!

Add $5 extra of source file and get A Company LETTERHEAD & ENVELOPE FREE !!!!


****NO SATISFACTION NO PAYMENT****

****100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE****






Reviews


yvettet:Will come back soon. LOVE MY CARDS\n

ajaysharma95:Thank you, loved to work with you.

samyceo:Ajay is Outstanding, He Designed me a beautiful Business card, His delivery is super fast, fulfilled my expectations at a very affordable price. Highly Reccommended, I am placing my second order right now.

ajaysharma95:Loved working with you.

krisindajones:got the job done!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment