Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design modern logo for your business within 10 hours

I will design modern logo for your business within 10 hours












About:

NOTE : You can ask for custom offer to get the suitable price for your project 

Current Schedule for LOGO DESIGN
pose

First draft turn around time

24 hour  for a premium $45 gig.
For $5, I will design two ORIGINAL  concepts draft for your websites/business/product,  if you have no suggestion or idea how the design will look, my work with standout 
concepts, nice contrast and color balance. NO amateurish idea with bad fonts/color! Order now and you will have have an
UNIQUE and original Logo for your website! 
Order Now! :D 



2 unique concepts  in 2000 Pixel 300 DPI size JPEG and PNG  format both
All the logo will be design and deliver within 24 hours.
All revision or modification takes 24 hours


NOTE: I only provide HIGH quality work, no clip art/rehash/chessy icons like what you get from many other sellers here on Fiverr.

Reviews


razbee:Sarah is very response and a hard worker. She helped me with multiple versions of the logo as I thought through my ideas. She is articulate and creative at the same time. Sarah is a true go getter and will help you figure out the right sketch for your initiative. \n\nThanks Sarah for your hard work!

tx_design3r:outstanding experience

gigatt1:As always a great person to work with. Very reliable and fast. Thank you!

tx_design3r:outstanding experience

maikschulze:Its great :)


No comments:

Post a Comment