Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do professional business card design

I will do professional business card design












About:

Welcome to my gig


I am Expert Graphics Designer. You can check my professionalism from my work.

 I will make single and double sided innovative, sleek-Minimalistic, clean and neat, awesome, yet professional and outstanding Business cards.


  • What you will get from me:-
Outstanding cards
Vertical or Horizontal samples
Mock up & concept
Single or double sided
Free 300 Ppi HQ card
100% Customer Satisfaction
100% Custom Work 

      The Business card size is  3.75 inches x 2.25 inches.if you want any changing in this size please tell me on the order page.

  • What you have to provide me:-

Your company or Business logo in Png, Jpg or Ai format.

Email
Website 
Address
Phone Numbers 
Anything else you want to put >

So, please provide the information for start the order countdown!

Thank you :)

Reviews


angelcustodio:Great communication. Great service. Business cards look amazing. Great job. Thank you.

amelia694:Outstanding and Excellent buyer, it's my pleasure to work with you and Thank you so much for your tips..

philipexpert:very professional work .. i really like your work and communication.\nThanks.

amelia694:Thank you so much, I have much enjoyed helping with the project! Thanks a lot!

pxxt1906:Just amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment