Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design an amazing exclusive business card

I will design an amazing exclusive business card












About:

I will create an awesome business card for your business.

Standard Size (3.5" X 2" + 1.5 mm bleed) or custom size.

Here's what you will get in basic $5 gig
1.Single or Double sided print ready business card format 
2.Unlimited revisions 
3.Friendly communication
4.100% satisfaction

Here's what I'll need 
1. Logo (preferably in .ai or.eps format)
2. QR Code if available
3. Company Name
4. Company Address
5. Your name and title
6. Contact numbers, email and website
7. Any other information you will like to display on card

I also do transparent and spot UV business cards. Please message me for getting these designed.

Order now. I like to be busy :-)

Reviews


deckconsult:I always use Pete as he is reliable and delivery on quality every time. I needed a really quick turn around this time (few hours) and he still came through. Thanks

petedesign:Thanks you :-)

puffpack:Pete has been our go-to contractor, he is a very professional and awesome designer. I will suggest you do business with him.

petedesign:Thanks! You are awesome!!

bumblebeeclean:fantastic work as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment