Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create smart business card and stationery

I will create smart business card and stationery












About:

Hi Dear
I am not a greatest designer.But i am a hard worker person.If you respect hard work.Then i would say you that,kindly connect with me and share your requirements.i will treatment them like as a doctor and place them in design board with unique ideas so that they can promote you or your business perfectfully.
And i again says  that,if you respect "HARD WORK".kindly connect with me.i am ready to take challenge.

Why you choosing me:
✪Provide unlimited revisions untill your satisfaction.
✪Life-time support.
✪To give you an eye Unique Busines Card is my first goal,second goal and also my last goal.
✪Super fast delivery

Cute service quotes for my all affable client:
  • If you hope for sun from me,i will gift you "SUN&SHINE"
  • Give you more than satisfaction you can expect.
  • And finally i want to tell you that,i am a happy person but my ambition is to keep you happiest by providing my service to you. 
  • Kindly raise your hand and "LET'S HANDSHAKE"
   

   Thank you
   Mosarraf

Reviews


drmarc331:great quick work

mosarraf38:Thank you so much.Hope we will see again \u0026 again.

itzonegraz:working was fine

mosarraf38:Thank you

kamirry:The gig was to create a business card pertaining to the beauty and fashion industry - specifically Mobile nail salon. Seller was very fast and would respond immediately whenever I had a revision. We went back and forth because i wanted a specific image on the B card and he managed to fulfil the request. I would work with him again in future gigs.


No comments:

Post a Comment