Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will professional business card design

I will professional business card design












About:

Design Professional Business Card for only $5
Design Professional Business Card for only $5


On the off chance that quality is the thing that you are searching for, this is the place you'll see it.
I will make a custom Minimalist Business Card. This is a Superior Quality/Time-Intensive Gig. I will spend as much time as needed to create the perfect look for your business.

Deliverable include all standard file formats and versions for print along with the original vector file.

My approach to every single project is unique, creative and professional.

I look forward to creating your Business Card.

  • Minimalistic style business cards for you or your company.
  • Dimensions 2”x3.5” (vertical or horizontal format)
  • CMYK

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed and Good Communication.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment