Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design business card, letterhead,and stationary branding

I will design business card, letterhead,and stationary branding












About:

pls give me your business  LOGO, a tagline, and other details of it
I would design a business card and letterhead in a creative way.
You would get a print ready and a stylish design as well.
In addition to this i would also provide you a really awesome  mock up as shown in the featured image.

If you want to do the full stationery package as shown in the preview kindly order my EXTRA GIG for full PRINT READY and editable format Ai / EPS Stationery package, including.

BASIC PACKAGE $5
Business card or letterhead print ready and source file. You can get one.

STANDARD PACKAGE $15
  • 1) Business card
  • 2) letterhead
  • 3) Letterhead MS word file
  • 4) envelope.
  • 5) Source file

PREMIUM PACKAGE $40
  • 1) Logo
  • 2) Business card
  • 3) Letterhead
  • 4) Letterhead MS word
  • 5) Letter cover
  • 6) Envelope
  • 7) Presentation Folder 
  • 8) complement slip
  • 9) Notepad
  • 10) Source file

Please contact me for any query.

Reviews


rodivo:Excellent Higher Outstanding Designer,+AAAAA

shawnd1988:THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU

marmaryblue:I hired him before for an illustration gig. Best decision ever! The results were better than I could've imagined - he's so talented! Working with him was super easy. This time, he made business cards for my small company, and they're perfect. Communication from him was quick and clear; working together was a pleasure .

shawnd1988:Always good at communicating and incredibly polite and generally a great person!

rodivo:Excellent Higher Outstanding Designer,+AAAAA


No comments:

Post a Comment