Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do design real estate logo, letterhead and business card

I will do design real estate logo, letterhead and business card












About:

I will Design any type of Letterhead

Your letterhead  will be specifically designed According to your business and your concept.

Here's My Work Sample: https://bit.ly/2Mkp02r

Basic Package: 
  1. Business Cards  OR
  2. Letterhead (MS Word Free NOW )

Standard Package:
  1. Business Cards (2 sided+QR code)
  2. Letterhead
  3. Letterhead MS Word file
  4. Envelopes
  5. Presentation Folder A4
  6. Compliments Slip


  • PDF print ready files for all your items
  • All the original source files
  • A mockup of your graphics as shown in my portfolio


✔ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or Full Money Back.
✔ Unlimited Revisions till you are Satisfied.
✔ 100% Custom made designs only. No Clip-art.

I look forward to hearing from you!

If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will respond as soon as possible.




Reviews


bakersoldit:Great Work! Easy to work with. Highly Recommend

graphichome9:Thank you very much for your great feedback! Wish you all the best!

bakersoldit:Great Job!

graphichome9:great buyer and thank you so much

floydmetallic:Thanks so much... very helpful \u0026 always available,, great service highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment