Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will make professional business card

I will make professional business card












About:

I amExpert Graphics designer.You can check my professionalism from my work.

I will makesingle and double sided innovative,sleek-Minimalistic,clean and neat, awesome, yetprofessionalandoutstanding Business cards.

Basically I design the print file in illustrator so provide the basic source file as Ai formatted.If you want I can design your in Photoshop.For more information please check my gig extras.

  • What you will get from me :-
Outstanding cards
Plastic card also available
Vertical or Horizontal samples
Mock up amp; concept
Single or double sided
Free 300 Ppi HQ card
100% Customer satisfaction
100% Custom Work

The Business card size is 3.75 inchesx 2.25 inches.if you want any changing in this size please tell me in the order page.

  • What you have to provide me :-


Your company or Business logo in Png, jpg or Ai format.

E mail
Website
Address
Phone Numbers
Anything else you want to put

So, please provide the information for start the order countdown!

Thank you.......

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment