Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create modern and unique business cards within 12 hours

I will create modern and unique business cards within 12 hours












About:

I'm a professional designer with in 5 years. I will design a professional and creative business cards. If you are looking for a Clean, Unique & Professional Business card for you to increase your sells, promote your business.

Here is the best deal.

In Just $5 i will provide you with

1. A High Quality Business card which is is uniquely designed to cater your needs.

2. High Quality file in  i.e. JPEG, PDF, PNG etc

3.
 Premium,Modern,Sleek & Simple designs

4. 100% money back guarantee

5. Vertical and Horizontal designs

 **UNLIMITED REVISIONS INCLUDED

All files will be print ready


Card Size
Standard: 3.75'' x 2.25'' (0.125'' bleed included). For custom sizes, contact me ahead of time.



Thank you!



Any questions? I'll be glad to help!

Reviews


davidshnaider:Very good, defenitly will use again

ruartz:Outstanding experience.Thank you for choosing me.

sail224:My request was rather complex, requiring many trials and changes because the concept needed to be absolutely right. Ruartz not only handled each and every multiple change with professionalism, she also delivered each change very quickly, \u0026 would also clarify doubts at once. I deeply appreciate her work ethic, patience \u0026 skill.

ruartz:Outstanding experience.Thank you for choosing me.Hope to work with you again.

stephneiger:Thank you for all of your help!! I Greatly appreciate your patience with me, this is my final decision! \nThis is so great, I am so excited to get my cards finally made up,and maybe a t-shirt or two!


No comments:

Post a Comment