Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design simple and unique business cards

I will design simple and unique business cards












About:

business card is a good marketingtechniquefor build a Strong Interpersonal Relationships With Your Clients.We design any type of Business cards: Modern, professional, luxury, Transparent, and colorful business cards.


Features
  • Give print ready files 300DPI CMYK colors
  • All New Unique Designs
  • Outstanding customer support.
  • Orders will be delivered in less than 24 hours.
  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed) If you want custom size please let me know in the order.


To Get 100% Good Understand about my gig Please check extras


Package Details


Basic Package
  • Double Sided Business Card.
  • Print ready files..tiff format. High-quality(VISTA print /MOO print allowed)
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Free Source Files.


Logo package

  • Double Sided Business Card.
  • Deliver Print ready files .tiff format.(VISTA print /MOO print allowed)
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Free Source Files.
  • New Logo design and Source files.


Full Package

  • Double Sided Business Card.
  • Deliver Print ready files .tiff format. (VISTA print /MOO print allowed)
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Free Source files.
  • Matching Letterhead and Envelope.


If any questions please leave a message before ordering me

Reviews


carmineruberto:Good Experience

pro_graphicx:Thanks sir, please do come next time

ubiniti:I like the cards on the product image but the quality I received was not at all that great. There was an issue with my logo but he kept saying no no no this is correct but really it wasn't so I just gave up hope. Wouldn't recemmend.

mikereason411:Very frustrating. I kept having to ask for the same thing 5 times. Also it seemed to take 24hrs in between revisions that were really simple.

binsidevadas:Nice work!


No comments:

Post a Comment