Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do business card and letterhead design

I will do business card and letterhead design












About:

Uniqueprofessional business card Design

will create specialized, unique, modern two-sided business card design within 24 hours for your business and personal use

Now i have 5+ year experience in graphic design and working as a designer in Fiverr for last 1 years. Now I am new in fiverr with completely satisfied repeat customers

2 Sided Business Card

Print ready PSD (HQ 400+ Dpi files)

Print ready PDF files

Editable JPG Files

My ‍service

Banners

Business card

Poster

Brochure

Social media cover photo

background remove

flyer


my portfolio-https://goo.gl/6BDY94

Please discuss before placing order. Thank you

Reviews


roma_san:Misleading advertisement. Hard to talk to. Did not receive what I asked for.

sueplumtree:It was a real pleasure.

yusuf6039:thanks you

brandonsit:Seller was great and highly responsive. Meet my expectations and delivered fast.

yusuf6039:Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment