Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design a professional, creative and simple business card

I will design a professional, creative and simple business card












About:

Hello Everyone !
You arewelcome to my Business Card Design Service.

Are you looking for a professional, eye-catching business card design..? Then you are in the right place.
I will design a creative amp; simple professional business card for you which you are wanting within 24 hours that represent your corporate identity.

What you will get from me:

** 2 Sided business card design
**Print Ready 300 Dpi High Resolution amp; editable source files
** Unlimited revisions

** 24 hours delivery
** Free QR code (if needed)
** Good Communication

** 100% money back guarantee

** Lifetime support

Business Card Size:

** Standard size 3.75"x2.25" (with 25mm bleed)

** CMYK print ready file

What I need to get started:

** Your Logo

** Phone, email, address etc.

** Others that you really want to put into your business card

So, do your order please!

Note:

===

** If I am in offline then please give me a message, I will reply as early as possible.

** If you have any additional Question, please feel free to message me before Ordering. I will be glad to answer you.

Thanks,

Imrana Khaton eva

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment