Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create modern and professional business and office cards

I will create modern and professional business and office cards












About:

Please find below information on my packages for this Gig:

Basic

Do you already have a Logo and just need me to create a beautiful Stationery? 

Standard

Here you will receive a re-designed / fully new designed Logo with a basic stationary to start your business. 

Premium

Here we're talking about a full Branding from A-Z. All that you need to create your Brand Image / Visual Identity. The price shown is for a standard full Branding which includes:

-Logo re-design / new logo
-Stationery
-Flyer. 

and anything else your heart requests. Feel free to ask for a custom request on any of my packages and more. 

    Reviews


    :

    :

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment