Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design professional business cards, vintage or modern style

I will design professional business cards, vintage or modern style












About:

Please contact me before you place the order so we  avoid unnecessary cancellations.

Check more samples of my work clicking the link below :

https://www.flickr.com/photos/artmker/

"First impression is the last impression.”

Create great first impressions with our brilliant card designs and get yourself instantly recognized.


Why Me ?

  • UNIQUE, CREATIVE  & MODERN
  • ULTRA HIGH QUALITY professional  design
  • Friendly customer service 
  • ON TIME delivery


I will answer ASAP at any questions about my Gig, just send me a message.

Please contact me before you place the order so we  avoid unnecessary cancellations.

THANK YOU

Reviews


troikanashville:Lucian was excellent to work with in every way!! Extremely responsive, listened very closely to any/all revisions, and executed without a single hesitation on our needs and specifications. Thank you Lucian!

voodoocc:Very easy and a fast response

zainansari23:Did an amazing job with my business card. Had many modifications to get it exactly how I wanted it and he did it without any hesitations or getting angry, thank you so much

robrossi:Great Job

graceface55:Early and what I wanted


No comments:

Post a Comment