Monday, July 30, 2018

I will make sure to deliver a quality product. Experience over 7 years in Graphic Designing field. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. + See More

I will make sure to deliver a quality product. Experience over 7 years in Graphic Designing field. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. + See More












About:

Business card Designs

I will design a Unique, outstanding, yet professional and elegant business card for you.
I have been designing business cards for 7 years with 
High Quality and Precision.
Customer Satisfaction is my first priority.

Here is what you get when ordering with me:
1.  3.5 x 2 inches designed
2.  I use CMYK (Most Printing Companies Require)
3.  I use JPEG, PNG, PDF, PSD output (Please let me know)
4.  I can create a QR code for VCARD for website only

  • 300 DPI CMYK High Resolution
  • Fully Layered PSD 
  • Print Ready
  • Unique Designs
  • Two Sided
  • FAST DELIVERY (within 24 hours)
  • Extra Fast Response in Few Hours
  • FREE REVISIONS UNTIL SATISFACTION
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
  • 100% PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE SERVICE
  • EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION

 This is the BEST DEAL on Fiverr. Don't Wait.

ORDER TODAY get your design by TOMORROW !!

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

Thank You.

Reviews


islandjammers:On time! will work with you again!

ahsanupwork1:I am so happy to your feedback! Thank you for your kind words! It was my pleasure to help you. I am thrilled that you love everything and it has truly been my pleasure! Feel free to contact me at any time you need my help again in future. I am always at your disposal! :)

believephx99:Good, wished I could have received 2 options to choose from. I asked for a second option but he kept revising the 1st one.

rpeters0826:Great Work

rpeters0826:Great Work and Dedication


No comments:

Post a Comment