Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do business card design in 48 hours

I will do business card design in 48 hours












About:

♛ TOP RATED SELLER ♛ | Best Quality of Branding on Fiverr | 36K+ Happy Clients Worldwide

I am San, Graphic designer and I will amaze you with my Branding Service.

BUSINESS CARD DIMENSIONS :

  • Standard 3.5 inch x 2 inch or custom (if needed)
  • 100% Compatible with VistaPrint / Moo.com
  • Horizontal or Vertical layout
  • 300 DPI - Print Ready Files


Why trust me and benefits you get?

  • Less than 1 Hour Response Time
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Express Delivery within 24 Hours (gig's extra)
  • Team of Award Winning Designers
  • Swift and Reliable Communication

Business Card | Custom Card | Corporate Identity | Professional Card | Branding 

★ Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,
Go ahead and ORDER NOW! ★★

Reviews


gununderground:Good communication and edits. I got what I needed, and will use again.

weperfectionist:What more can we say about this amazing collaboration! Once again, a wonderful experience!\r\n

davinderds:great to work with and very patient with my change requests. Response was fast and on cue!!\nNo regrets.

weperfectionist:It is my pleasure working with you, Thanks.

mrtroybowen:San was excellent to work with. He was listen to everything that I needed and provided excellent high quality work quickly. This is my third time using San for different services and I completely recommend him to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment