Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design rad business cards

I will design rad business cards












About:

I create unique, professional, simplistic, and futuristic business cards for your company.
I will do whatever it takes to make a business card that suits you. 
I can do designs from nothing but knowledge of you or your company as well as if you already have a design in mind.
I can add a QR code scannable from any device to display many data types including:  Website URL,YouTube Video,Image File,PDF File,Google Maps Location,Social Media, LinkedIn,FourSquare,App Store Download,iTunes Link,Dropbox,Plain Text,Contact Details, Digital Business Card(as seen in my last image)
I am new to Fiverr so I am trying to build a reputation although I have been doing freelance business card design for the past year.
I have lots of free time right now and will do my best to get the completely finished design to you before the day of delivery.
Ask Me Anything!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment