Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design your business card or stationery

I will design your business card or stationery












About:

Hello beautiful people!

Minimal is the new modern!

Words simplified, technology simplified, the world simplified! And now simple creative designs preferred everywhere.

We, Brandwalkers create distinctive designs with timeless character and minimalistic feeling that are always connected to your brand and your audience. If quality is what you are looking for, quality is what you pay for-- this gives your brand credibility. We spend as much time as needed to create the perfect business card for your brand.


My approach to every single project isunique, creative and professional.

I look forward to
creating your Business Card or full Stationary for you.


  • Minimalistic style business cards for you or your company.
  • Dimensions 2”x3.5” (vertical or horizontal format)
  • CMYK

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed and Good Communication.

______________

If you dont have a logo I can help you with that in my Logo gig.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment