Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design eye catching stationery and brand identity

I will design eye catching stationery and brand identity












About:

Why do I need a business card?
You never know when your next client or collaborator is... you might meet him/her on the bus, in the bar, or on your grocery shopping! what's the best way to make a good first impression and keep in touch? a cool business card that represents you!

Why working with me?
Get that cool and eye-catching business card you've always wanted with me. :)

I will design a unique bespoke brand identity and business card for you, just like how I designed it for the big brand like Ford, or small brand like my friend's blog - I treat every project with passion!

My design process:
1. Get to know you and your goal
2. Working on 2 concepts from your brief 
3. Concepts for you to review and provide feedback
4. Refine and finalize the concept of your choice
5. For you to review the design, making revisions
6. You get that cool business card/ brand identity that you always wanted! 

Questions?
If there are things you're not so sure about, I'm always here to answer. 










Reviews


harrodslok:Great experience to work with a professional like Mickey! Highly recommend!

harrodslok:Great experience to work with a professional like Mickey! Highly recommend!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment