Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will make the best design with my best effort for you. + See More

I will make the best design with my best effort for you. + See More












About:

Hello,

Are you looking for a start up business card designer but with excellent quality?
Congratulation, you've got the right person!

Hire me can be the alternative to get the excellent result without spending more money and spending more time by order to professional-top rated designer.

I will a create Modern, Eye Catching, Professional and Elegant Business card design that will up your confidence.

What you will receive:

✔ Modern, Elegant & Goodlooking Business Card
✔ Special Price, only $5 for Basic, $10 for Standard and $15 for Platinum
✔ 2 Sided Design
✔ Fast Delivery
✔ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
✔ Good Service and Friendly communication
✔ high quality, 300 ppi print-ready file.
✔ I will provide Fully Editable Ai source file.
✔ Free QR Code.
✔ Standard Card Size is 90 x 51 mm (include Bleed). But if you have a specific card size please tell me.

Please let me know if you like to know any other details and I would be happy to help.

Just provide me what information you need on the card such as Your Name, Title, Email, Website, Contact Number, Address, Services etc. and Logo image

Be confident & place an order!
Have a great day!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment